Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Inspiration Post from My Website


Photo Credits: Anthropologie Dress, Candy Buffet via Hostess Blog, Centerpiece via Once Wed, Owl Cake/Cupcakes by Blue Cupcake's via their Flickr account, Invitations from a Real Wedding on The Knot, Ring Pillow available on Etsy by 5eizen, Broach Bouquet via The Wedding Chicks Blog, Purple Converse via the blog Pepper444, Table Setting via Hostess Blog, Wedding Gown Photo via the Flirty Guide.

Once a week I post an inspiration board on my website. This is the inspiration for the week!

I spent the past week in Southern Utah visiting my family. While I was there I was trying to begin work on my new inspiration for this week, and I had no idea what I wanted to base it on, then I decided to just base it on what I was surrounded by: Sisters (I have seven!). So for the next few weeks my challenge for myself is to create an inspiration board for each of my four littlest sisters, I am so excited to see if I can capture the personality and style that I see in each of them.

This week is inspired by my thirteen year old sister Ryanne! Ryanne is so funny and unique. I can definitely see her doing something over the top that has never been seen before! She is totally a trend setter, I actually felt limited trying to use photos to try to capture her style, but I've done my best. She is bright, happy, silly, and absolutely random so I went with happy colors and a mix of patterns.

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful. I wish I would have had something like this---- how cool.

    ReplyDelete