Monday, March 1, 2010

Chloe


Photo Credits: Bouquet by Karen Tran Florals, Bridesmaids Dress from Bari Jay, Cake from Martha Stewart Weddings, Invitations from My Gatsby, Hair Accessory by Twigs and Honey (via the Rodeo & Co Photography Blog), Decor from Elizabeth Anne Designs, and Wedding Gown by Monique Lhuillier (Photo via Martha Stewart Wedding)

CLICK ON STYLE BOARD TO SEE THE WHOLE THING!!
This weeks inspiration is Chloe! Chloe is 10 (That should be right, and if not I expect her to contact me within 30 seconds of posting to let me know). She is crafty, creative, fun, social, and unique. For her I chose pinks and purples because she is all girl; she has always loved pretty things, knowing everything about everyone, and making things. The cake was chosen mainly because it totally fits her crafty style, it is an idea from Martha Stewart Weddings that uses tissue paper for the decoration... something I can totally see Chloe doing. The strong colors show confidence and strength while the wedding gown is feminine and romantic and I felt that the combination of looks truly showcases Chloe's personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment